Epoq IT has extensive experience working with recruitment companies. We recognise that successful IT is about effectively leveraging technology to add to your bottom line. Our approach is to get an understanding of your business; your systems and staff to ensure you are given the best possible IT consultancy and infrastructure.
We provide personal and customised assistance to deliver high levels of service, expertise and response times. Our communication about technology is jargon-free and we work as your outsourced IT department to provide everything from strategy, designing and installation to project management and ongoing support. Where necessary we liaise directly with third parties such as your recruitment database supplier, internet and telephony providers to deliver a complete and seamless service.
Our friendly 24/7 Service Desk provide round-the-clock help, whilst our proactive monitoring allows us to keep an eye on your system ‘behind the scenes’ to pre-empt many problems before you become aware of them.
We also offer a complete Account Management service to identify and provide the right solutions and objectives of office moves or new systems, allowing you to focus on your core business.
Epoq IT are experts in working with industries driven by legislation to provide advice and IT systems, policies and security to ensure compliance such as the Data Protection Act.
- IT solutions to ensure your fee earners are up and running at all times
- IT security, cyber security and data protection solutions
- Remote working solutions for home based users and branch offices
- Planning and managing office moves
- IT solutions and technical support for new offices or office moves
- Network infrastructure technology to support recruitment databases such as Bullhorn and Voyager
- Internet and connectivity solutions
- IT compliance documentation
- Reliability, resilience business continuity and disaster recovery solutions
- Proactive system monitoring to maximise system uptime and pre-empt problems
- 24/7 ITIL service desk
Our account managers and technical account managers undertake a ‘business IT assessment’ that provides a straightforward, visual report to ensure the right solutions are in place and your objectives are met.
24/7 Service Desk
Our round-the-clock coverage allows you to speak directly to a technical engineer any time of the day or night to help quickly resolve any problems that may arise.