Epoq IT has successfully delivered effective technical services and solutions across a wide range of industry sectors and businesses of all sizes.
Our experienced team are also very familiar at working with industries driven by legislation. In particular the legal, pharmaceutical and recruitment sectors. Epoq IT will design, install, support and document your IT systems to meet regulatory risk and compliance guidelines.
- IT documentation, strategy and roadmaps
- IT infrastructure consultancy, design and implementation
- 24/7 ITIL service desk
- Account managers and technical account managers
- Onsite desk-side support
- Proactive system monitoring to maximise system uptime and pre-empt problems
- Inventory and asset management
- IT systems to meet regulatory risk and compliance guidelines
- IT compliance documentation
- IT security, cyber security and data protection solutions
- Solutions to protect your systems from data leakage and data loss, including employees leaving or loss of mobile devices
- Effective and flexible remote working solutions
- IT solutions and technical support for new offices or office moves
- Technology to support your business, for example: recording/billing systems, CRM systems, e-detailing systems, cloud based resources, clinical trial management systems, interactive voice response systems, electronic data capture and access control systems
- Internet and connectivity solutions
- Reliability, resilience, business continuity and disaster recovery solutions
- Crisis management solutions for example; systems failure or cyber attack
- User awareness maximising the potential of your technology and education around cyber threats to minimise risk to your business
- Virtualisation solutions
- Cloud systems design and consultancy
“We have used Epoq for our IT support for a number of years. They have been involved in our maintenance of our system from two separate offices, together with advising on regular updates for both hardware and software. They have also been involved in budgeting for additional IT equipment over the years. We have always found them to be conscientious and reliable with a quick response time when problems occur.”
Managing Director of Kempton Carr Croft
We transform businesses using our four core technology management packages
Cyber security management
Protecting your business against cyber threats.
- Expert consultancy to ensure everything is updated and tested
- Meets regulatory requirements around cyber security
- Increases procurement opportunities for government and private contracts
IT support management
Maximise your business opportunities with award-winning IT expertise.
- 24/7 Service Desk – speak to an engineer around the clock
- System Maintenance – prevent future problems through maintenance and updates
- Proactive Monitoring – monitoring and alerting with core-hour remediation
Backup, disaster recovery and prevention
Safeguarding your business and its reputation.
- Supports GDPR compliance
- Fully tailored to incorporate your company policies
- Protects your business against downtime, regulatory risks and reputational damage
IT strategy management
A complete solution for managing your IT strategy and effectiveness, compliance, risk management and cyber security.
- A flexible and outsourced CIO service
- Cost effective packages for SMB’s based on monthly subscription
- Expert consultants highly experienced at working within regulated industries
Remote working solutions
Tablet & Mobile
Delivering the right strategy through mobile device management
A single source solution for Cloud based activity with greater security
Our account managers and technical account managers undertake a ‘business IT assessment’ that provides a straightforward, visual report to ensure the right solutions are in place and your objectives are met.
24/7 Service Desk
Our round-the-clock coverage allows you to speak directly to a technical engineer any time of the day or night to help quickly resolve any problems that may arise.