Through our experience of working with small and medium sized businesses, we have seen many owners and directors trying to face the challenges around the wide-ranging and increasingly complex issues of cyber security. What used to be the IT departments concern has now very much become a board level priority, through the scale of threats and potential financial, compliance and reputation implications.
Cyber security is a multifaceted risk that affects every element of the business. To handle it in the most effective way is through an integrated suite of measures that cover policies, technologies, hardware, software, cloud services and training.
- Ultimate cyber security protection for small and medium sized businesses
- Designed to meet compliance around cyber security
- Supports GDPR compliance
- Works with any network infrastructure
- Fully tailored to incorporate your company policies
- Fully managed, constantly updated, regularly tested
- Specially packaged to be affordable for SMB’s based on monthly subscription
The account manager team will undertake a ‘business IT assessment’ around cyber security to provide a straightforward, visual report to highlight any requirements and design a bespoke solution with your input.
What could be included.
- Fully managed anti-virus and malware solutions
- Fully managed firewall and boundary solutions
- Data loss prevention and encryption solutions
- Security policy management
- Email and messaging threat protection
How secure are your IT systems?
One in four small to medium sized businesses in the UK experienced a cyber security breach last year. As attacks on IT systems become an almost daily occurrence, do you have a strategy in place that balances access to confidential and sensitive data whilst providing the protection you need?
We have used Epoq for our IT support for a number of years. They have been involved in our maintenance of our system from two separate offices, together with advising on regular updates for both hardware and software. They have also been involved in budgeting for additional IT equipment over the years. We have always found them to be conscientious and reliable with a quick response time when problems occur.
Managing Director of Kempton Carr Croft
Head of Innovation
Andrew is a highly experienced and skilled IT and audio-visual expert. Drew as he’s better known has held senior positions in sectors such Formula 1 racing, Public Relations and Home Automation.