Through our experience of working with small and medium sized businesses, we have seen many owners and directors trying to face the challenges around the wide-ranging and increasingly complex issues of IT risk management.
The scale of cyber security threats and IT failures or downtime has now resulted in IT risk management being a pivotal part of a law firms’ procedure to avoid potential financial, compliance and reputation implications.
Successful risk management around cyber security, incident planning and disaster recovery ideally needs to be combined. To handle it in the most effective way is with an integrated suite of measures that cover policies, technologies, hardware, software, cloud services and training.
- Ultimate disaster recovery protection for small and medium sized businesses
- Designed to meet compliance around disaster recovery
- Supports GDPR compliance
- Works with any network infrastructure
- Fully tailored to incorporate your company policies
- Fully managed, constantly updated, regularly tested
- Specially packaged to be affordable for SMB’s based on monthly subscription
The account manager team will undertake a ‘business IT assessment’ around business continuity and disaster recovery to provide a straightforward, visual report to highlight any requirements and design a bespoke solution with your input.
What could be included.
- State-of-the-art business continuity solution
- Disaster recovery plan creation and management
- Managed Endpoint and Office 365 backup solutions
Is your business prepared for an IT crisis?
Today’s organisations are dependent on data, information and communication systems, supported by an IT infrastructure to keep them up and running, yet many fail to see the value of disaster recovery and business continuity planning until it’s too late.
We have used Epoq for our IT support for a number of years. They have been involved in our maintenance of our system from two separate offices, together with advising on regular updates for both hardware and software. They have also been involved in budgeting for additional IT equipment over the years. We have always found them to be conscientious and reliable with a quick response time when problems occur.
Managing Director of Kempton Carr Croft
Co-founder and Managing Director
Gary has over 20 years’ experience in the IT industry advising corporate and SME clients and is a winner of the Buckinghamshire Entrepreneur of the year award.