Co-founder and Managing Director
Gary has over 20 years’ experience in the IT industry advising corporate and SME clients and is a winner of the Buckinghamshire Entrepreneur of the year award.
‘I get a real buzz when clients realise the value a well thought out IT strategy plays in the success of their business, whether it’s helping win new clients and creating a competitive advantage or modernising their infrastructure to improve efficiency, compliance or remote working benefits’
- Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Helping the local business community in my role as Ambassador for Young Directors for the Institute of Directors
- Adventures and good food with family and friends
Co-founder and Sales Director
David has a wealth of experience in senior technical and sales positions in the IT industry over the past 25 years.
‘I am still amazed by the way IT has evolved in the 15 years since we started Epoq, and now once again we are going to see another great change in direction with the way data is used throughout Europe with the new GDPR directive coming in. That’s the excitement that thrives in technology, it’s a never-ending story, a bit like a film with no ending and you’re left wondering what will be next!’
- Classic campers and German cars, they just work don’t they?!
- Avid horse racing fan, enjoy a day at the races and my annual trip to Longchamp for the ARC
- Being a good father and husband, and doing stuff with my family
- Currently undertaking a 24-hour 52 mile walk in June along the ridgeway for the charity Sense, raising money for the people with the deafblind disability
Operations and Technical Services Director
Joining the company in 2007, James previously held a long standing senior IT management position at a global pharmaceutical corporation.
‘I’m the typical IT guy who wants the world to work as logically and efficiently as possible and that drives my desire for continual improvement to the way we run our own business and to the way we deliver our service and advice to our customers. Knowing that we have utilised technology to revolutionise both ours and our customers businesses is very rewarding.’
- and football!
Technical Services Manager
Joining the company in 2010. Chris is a qualified PRINCE2 and GDPR practitioner and has a wealth of experience helping our clients.
‘I relish the challenges that working for multiple companies brings, no day is ever the same and technology is forever evolving. Day to day, I can be technical project manager for a 200 user, multi-site Office 365 migration for a pharmaceutical company, implementing new IT strategy and processes for an estate agent, or workshopping solutions to increase productivity for a catering company.
The wide variety of work drives me forward and keeps me at the forefront of new technology. Identifying areas where technology can be leveraged to improve the business is one of the most rewarding aspects of my work.’
- Quantum Mechanics
Andrew is a highly experienced and skilled IT and audio-visual expert. Drew as he’s better known has held senior positions in sectors such Formula 1 racing, Public Relations and Home Automation.
‘I’ve been working in IT for nearly two decades now and a lot has changed. The environment is constantly evolving and recently, at a much greater pace than we’ve seen before. I enjoy designing and delivering projects that use the best in class platforms that are available today but always built with the potential for expansion, development and integration in the future. Any business, large or small, needs the assurance that their investment isn’t going to be outdated in 18 months. I believe our team at Epoq holds this value as a core principal when we build our solutions – to have the best business interests of a customer at the forefront as well as solving a technical challenge.’
- I’m an enthusiastic sports fan and enjoy watching football, motorsport and tennis.
- I also like going to live music and comedy gigs when I can grab the rare opportunity
- I’ve been lucky to travel extensively over my career and enjoy visiting new cities and countries
Service Desk Team Leader
Luke brings a wealth of experience to our ITIL based service desk and strives to deliver great service to our clients.
‘As team leader, I’m responsible for making sure we offer the best experience possible to our customers with friendly and efficient support. Having IT problems can be really frustrating and being able to help people is by far the best part of my job!’
- Music – Huge music fan and love to see some of my favourite bands live.
- Traveling – I try to make my time off count by booking interesting adventures abroad.
- Gaming – My geeky nature comes out to play when I find a good strategy game.
Dani started her career in IT nearly 20 years ago, before travelling Australia and returning to pursue Office Management in the Waste Management and Electronic Component Industries. She describes her return to IT as “coming home” and is keen to engage with Epoq IT’s customers and support our team, albeit from a non-technical perspective this time.
- Avid music fan and frustrated bongo player, I love nothing more than going to live gigs, big or small to support the local music scene
- I enjoy walking my dog in the Buckinghamshire countryside but don’t ever ask me to run, that’s just not going to happen, preferring the less physical and more spiritual disciplines of Yoga, namaste!
Our account managers and technical account managers undertake a ‘business IT assessment’ that provides a straightforward, visual report to ensure the right solutions are in place and your objectives are met.
24/7 Service Desk
Our round-the-clock coverage allows you to speak directly to a technical engineer any time of the day or night to help quickly resolve any problems that may arise.