All businesses today face growing challenges around the wide-ranging and increasingly complex issues of cyber security.
What used to be the IT departments concern has now very much become a board level priority, through the scale of threats and potential financial, compliance and reputation implications. Cyber security is a multifaceted risk that affects every element of the business. To handle it in the most effective way is through an integrated suite of measures that cover policies, technologies, hardware, software, cloud services and training.
- Ultimate cyber security protection for small and medium sized businesses
- Designed to meet compliance around cyber security
- Supports GDPR compliance
- Works with any network infrastructure
- Fully tailored to incorporate your company policies
- Fully managed, constantly updated, regularly tested
- Specially packaged to be affordable for SMB’s based on monthly subscription
Security Inside and Outside the Office
Running a part-remote, part-office-based working structure? Learn how to reduce risk and protect your people.
DOWNLOAD FREE EBOOK
Cyber Essentials is a UK Government certification scheme that helps small and medium sized businesses (SMEs) achieve a high level of cyber security by taking basic steps such as maintaining strong password protection, up-to-date software and firewalls, and anti-malware. Find out more here
For tailored advice, request a Cyber Security Business Assessment and gain a straightforward, visual report that highlights issues and opportunities based on your business situation and needs.
- Fully managed anti-virus and malware solutions
- Fully managed firewall and boundary solutions
- Data loss prevention and encryption solutions
- Security policy management
- Email and messaging threat protection
Download our checklist and learn more about how to benefit from the Cyber Essentials certification and see where you are with your preparation.
“We have used Epoq for our IT support for a number of years. They have been involved in our maintenance of our system from two separate offices, together with advising on regular updates for both hardware and software. They have also been involved in budgeting for additional IT equipment over the years. We have always found them to be conscientious and reliable with a quick response time when problems occur.”Malcolm Kempton,
Managing Director, Kempton Carr Croft