Epoq IT works with many businesses driven by legislation and specialises in the Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences sector: key members of our team come from this background and have in-depth knowledge of the industry.
We provide everything from strategy, designing and installation to IT processes, security and documentation. Our Pharmaceutical services division work with small and medium sized national and international companies as a full IT department, often as CIO but also as an extension to your team. Using our experience, we can ensure your IT systems are reliable and compliant whilst enabling you to gain competitive advantages from effective use and latest technologies.
Working across life science companies, clinical research organisations (CRO’s), wound care and medical devices companies, where data security and reliability of communications is paramount, we work closely with the board to strategically advise, design, install, support and document a wide range of IT infrastructure systems and projects.
- Systems to support key business applications such as CRM and e-detailing solutions including Zinc, Medra, Cegedim, IMS Health, Veeva, Salesforce and Phoenix
- IT solutions to maximise salesforce productivity
- IT security solutions
- Inventory and asset management
- HIPAA compliance solutions
- MHRA compliance solutions
- Audit preparation
- IT processes and policies
- Post audit remedial work
- Data storage, retention and compliance solutions
- Effective and flexible working across geographically dispersed offices and operations, including international clinical trials
- Remote working solutions
- Mobile device management
- Planning and managing office moves
- IT solutions and technical support for new offices or office moves
- Network infrastructure technology to support clinical trial management systems, Interactive voice response systems, electronic data capture and much more
- Internet and connectivity solutions
- IT compliance documentation (GxP standard procedures and qualification documentation)
- Reliability, resilience, business continuity and disaster recovery solutions
- System monitoring to maximise uptime and pre-empt problem
- 24/7 ITIL service desk