We understand the risks and compliance issues that you face in the legal sector: and we work with many industries driven by legislation to design, install and support IT systems specifically to suit.
Our approach and delivery ensures that your business – and that of your clients – is protected and meets the standards set by regulatory bodies such as the Law Society.
Many of our clients share concerns around data protection, safeguarding personal information, confidentiality, money laundering and identity theft. Epoq IT has the insight and expertise to provide specialist IT processes, security and documentation to help avoid this scale of threats and business implications, safeguarding you and your clients.
We provide tailored IT solutions for solicitors and law firms, working closely with the Practice Manager to recommend, design, install, support and document a wide range of IT infrastructure systems.
- IT systems to meet regulatory risk and compliance guidelines
- IT security, cyber security and data protection solutions
- Systems to support key business applications such as legal case and practice management solutions including Tikit, Eclipse, Cognito and many more
- Document management solutions
- Remote working solutions
- Planning and managing office moves
- IT solutions and technical support for new offices or office moves
- Internet and connectivity solutions
- IT compliance documentation
- Reliability, resilience, business continuity and disaster recovery solutions
- Systems monitoring to maximise uptime and pre-empt problem
- 24/7 ITIL service desk