World Wise Foods is a UK based supplier of high-quality, responsibly sourced products to some of the leading retailers across the globe.
World Wise Foods supply inexcess of 30 million units per annumto many retail and manufacturing partners.
World Wise were running an ageing IT infrastructure that was at risk of dramatically impacting business continuity, coupled with the global reach and the growth of the business meant that a modern, resilient system was required. As a growing business they were at a point where they required strategic advice, a smooth and well managed upgrade of their IT infrastructure and ongoing support.
With business continuity, especially around email being identified as the key objectives of any proposed solution. An expert team from Epoq IT designed, project managed and implemented a solution that included:
- A modern virtualised server environment to replace old and end of life servers
- Migration of email to Office 365, wrapped around with an email security and continuity solution, with a managed backup solution.
- A managed IT continuity solution to ensure uptime whatever the situation and a documented and tested disaster recovery plan.
- Implementation of a next generation firewall solution, including high availability failover for maximum uptime.
- Managed endpoint Anti-Virus and Anti Malware on all laptops and computers.
I’m really happy we decided to work with Epoq and looking forward to working together for many years to come.”
David Burton -Commercial Manager