Global Infusion Group (GIG) is a global catering, logistics, and brand support company with 35 years’ experience across the globe.
Following a highly competitive tender process, specialist event and hospitality caterer GIG, has been awarded the Hospitality Services contract for UK Pavilion at Expo 2020 Dubai.
To succeed in the competitive tendering process GlobalInfusion Group had to demonstrate that their IT Infrastructure was secureand compliant. One of the requirements was to be Cyber Essentials Plus certified.
EpoqIT helped GIG achieve Cyber Essentials Plus certification and implemented a bespoke MySecurity solution.
- Epoq IT provided a Cyber Essentials audit and accreditation, so GIG could concentrate onwinning the tender and meet cyber securitycompliance requirements.
- Expert advice and consultancy provided by Epoq’s technical consultants meant the correct solutions were implementedand deadlines met.
- A well planned and smooth deployment of Window 10 across all devicesenabled GIGto meet Cyber Essentials requirements.
- Encryption of devices implementedwhere needed to avoid data loss on remote devices.
Cyber Essentials Plus willpotentially win morebusiness for GIG
- Encrypted devices protectagainst data loss
- Modern and secure operating systems across all devices in the business giving peace of mind and offer a more productive workforce.