Are you a Technical Project Manager with an IT Consultancy background? We are looking for an individual with excellent project management skills who can plan and deliver technical projects on time, in budget and communicate at an executive level throughout the project lifecycle.
A typical week:
· Monday: Technical workshop with client – propose solutions and estimate high level plan
· Tuesday: Produce workshop report on your findings and discuss possible solutions with the Professional Services team
· Wednesday: Participate in a Change Advisory Board to discuss, approve or make recommendations on client changes submitted that week
· Thursday: Compile a project brief to outline the business case and scope for the client
· Friday: Reconcile your on-going projects and send executive reports to clients on progress
· Throughout the week: Project manage an e-mail migration from an on-premise server to a cloud system.
Other aspects of the role would include:
· Consultation with clients regarding business IT solutions
· Assisting Service Desk with major incidents
· Creating and maintaining procedures, policies and documentation
· Improving service delivery processes
· Attention to detail
· Business to business communication
· PRINCE2 Practitioner
· Windows Server migrations/upgrades
· Server Virtualisation (Hyper-V, VMWare)
· Physical-Virtual migration
· Cloud service installations/migration
· Office 365
Previous experience working for a managed service provider
If you’ve got what it takes to join the team, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly no agencies please.