Due to significant growth, we are looking for a Business Development Manager with a natural ’hunter’ mentality and a successful track record of maximising business opportunities within the IT services industry to achieve and exceed sales and profit targets, nurture and close new commercial opportunities to supply IT strategy and support solutions throughout the UK.
The successful BDM will be comfortable engaging at Director level with the ability to influence key decision makers whilst also demonstrating both their desire and ability to become a key member of the wider sales team.
· Drive sales growth by developing new sales leads and opportunities into a quality pipeline.
· Negotiate and close orders from that pipeline (together with other department representatives as and when appropriate).
· Build new business relationships using existing industry contacts and experience.
· Manage several accounts acting as the face of the company to many clients.
· Arranging and making customer presentations of the company’s portfolio and offerings
· Working to sales, revenue, activity and KPI targets.
· Submit accurate monthly business forecasts.
· Manage priorities within the accounts to ensure customer satisfaction is at the highest level.
· Manage all aspects of the customer relationship to maximise the company’s success.
Skills & Experience:
· Preferably 5 years of directly relevant experience in Managed Services/Solutions-oriented selling in the IT space.
· Clear evidence of achievement, credibility and customer acceptance.
· Demonstrated accomplishments based upon an understanding of a customer’s business, strategy & identified insertion points.
· A solid track record of excellent negotiating and communication skills.
· Evidence of having developed a good working knowledge of a customer’s culture, organization and business drivers.
· Knowledge of Managed Services market situation in the IT space.
· Ability to develop and execute strategic plans.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship builder at customer management level
· Track record of achieving KPI’s and targets.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join an established yet highly progressive, growing company. Competitive base salary and attractive OTE are both on offer. Frequent travel throughout the South-East is an essential requirement of the role. Apply now!
If you’ve got what it takes to join the team, email your CV to email@example.com
Strictly no agencies please.