Epoq IT are on a journey and if you’re the best in the business we want you along for the ride.
We are looking for an intelligent and ambitious Technical Consultant, who wants to develop
their skills in a fast-growing environment. The role will primarily involve delivering
recommendations to our clients – Owning client IT Roadmaps and providing project and
solutions proposals that align to our clients’ business needs.
Additionally, the Technical Consultant will be responsible for ensuring we can offer the best
placed and market leading IT Support & Security solutions: Liaising with our Vendors and
partners and keeping up to date with new technologies that are fit-for-purpose.
The right person for this role is a professional, has excellent communications and
presentation skills and has a strong technical knowledge of IT/Cloud infrastructures, and
The role will be based in our High Wycombe Office with travel for client meetings, delivering
projects, networking, and vendor activities.
The technical consultant role
You will have a good track record in the industry and will have
- Experience of leading and delivering projects, supporting and consulting on technical
solutions such as servers, networking, security, firewalls and cloud Migrations
- Expertise in Microsoft solutions i.e, Azure Hosting, Azure Virtual Desktop Solutions,
SharePoint, Teams etc.
- Proficient in networking and experience working with high-end network solution providers
- The ability of working alone to identify and resolve client technical issues
- Great people skills to build relationships and establish a trusted advisor role with clients
- Proactive communication and organisational skills
- Experience and ability to produce technical proposals and identify commercial
opportunities alongside the account managers that are fit for client need
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to document to a high standard, creating project proposals, and client onboarding
- Experience in presenting recommended IT solutions to C-Suite executives/Business Owners is a must
- Experience and knowledge of an industry leading PSA and RMM solution, such as Autotask, ConnectWise, Ninja etc etc
- Industry relevant technical qualifications – would be beneficial
- UK Driving licence and own car