The increasing frequency and severity of cyber-attacks means it’s no longer enough to trust that you can defend against every potential attack. Statistics suggest it’s inevitable that your organisation will suffer a breach.
- Leave feeling empowered with clarity to make better decisions for your business
- The common causes of a data breach and how to prevent them
- Why your business needs Cyber Essentials certification
- How to build a more resilient business
- How to deal with a data breach and what to report to the ICO in accordance with the GDPR
- Q&A session with an expert panel of advisors
Register your interest today, we’ll keep you updated and make sure you get a priority invitation.
Thursday 7th February 2019, 09:30am – 12:00pm
The home of Wycombe Wanderers, Adams Park Stadium, Hillbottom Road, High Wycombe HP12 4HJ
Tea, coffee and bacon rolls provided