The increasing frequency and severity of cyber-attacks means it’s no longer enough to trust that you can defend against every potential attack. Statistics suggest it’s inevitable that your organisation will suffer a breach.
- You’ll learn how and why to report a data breach to the ICO in accordance with the GDPR
- What Cyber Essentials is and how the government scheme can aid your business
- The current threat landscape and how to mitigate your risk
- ‘Live Ransomware Demo’ – How easy it is for your business to be affected
- Q&A session with our expert panel
Spaces are strictly limited for this seminar so book your place early to avoid disappointment.
27th September 2018, 9:30am – 12:00pm
The home of Wycombe Wanderers, Adams Park Stadium, Hillbottom Road, High Wycombe HP12 4HJ in the Honours Lounge
Tea, coffee and bacon rolls provided